Kastmiskott Treegator Original33.60€
Niisutab pinnast, aeglase efektiga, korduskasutatav.
Ideal for newly planted shade or street trees.
- Reduces transplant and drought shock.
- 100% water absorption with no run-off.
- Install and fill in minutes with no tools required.
- Deep water saturation with every fill.
- Fill just 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed.**
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Non-invasive design will not harm existing landscape.
- Can be used with nutrient / chemical additives.**
- Zip multiple bags together to accomodate large trees.
- Made in the U.S.A. with a 5-year limited warranty.
**REFER TO WATERING CAPACITY / FREQUENCY CHART SHOWN BELOW
DESCRIPTION:If you plant shade trees, you need a Treegator® Original Slow Release Watering Bag! Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries,landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable patented tree watering technology. Makes anyonea watering professional. Perfect for newly planted or established trees up to 8” in caliper, with branches beginning at least 25inches from the ground or higher. Save time, water, effort and trees!
Single bag fits min. 1 inch to max. 4 inch caliper tree with branches at least 25” from the ground or higher.Use a Double Bag setup (2 single bags zipped togetherback-to-back) to water 4 inch to 8 inch caliper trees.Made of green polyethylene with nylon webbing, black polyprostraps and green nylon zippers.2 water release points per bag.Bag is empty in approximately 5 to 9 hours.UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight.Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Place around tree trunk, with the zippers on uphill side of tree.Wrap both sides around trunk until zippers meet and ziptogether from bottom to top.Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag.Insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water.Fill bag to 1/4 capacity,Gently lift up on straps at top of bag to expand bottom.Fill to desired level and let empty.Continuously waters for approximately 5 to 9 hours.